do you have a fashion signature?



Hello loves! Do you have a fashion signature? You know, something that you wear regularly that sort of makes you....well...you? Maybe it's converse with everything, maybe it's the way you wear your eyeliner, or maybe it's your amazing collection of purses. 


I was talking with a friend the other day who mentioned a ring I was wearing. My friend went on to say that I had a great collection of rings. Another day, a friend posted a super cool pic on my Facebook wall of a girl wearing tons of amazing rings and she said it made her think of me. Wow! It struck me then! I have a fashion signature!


Now I didn't wake up one day and decide that rings would be my thing. It just sort of happened. If you have noticed in my pictures above, I have very long, skinny fingers. They are probably one of the things I like the most about myself. Because I have smaller fingers, it's always been easy for me to find rings to fit. I started picking them up where ever I could find them. When I worked for the home office of a large jewelry company, I had rings on almost every finger! 


Now a days, I like to stick a large statement ring on my right hand. I will be posting pictures of them periodically so you can see how far my addiction...i mean signature has gone. ;)


So what about you? What's your signature? If you don't have one right now, is there something you would like it to be? Mine came from me wanting to showcase something I like about myself. Something that makes me happy to look at....a pretty shiny thing on my hand. 


I'd love to hear from you what your signature item is! 


peace, love, and cute shoes,
~chris


PS: I LOVE thrifting rings too!! They aren't easy to find though. The above rings were not thrifted. The top left was from Avon years ago. Top right: floral band is from Forever 21 and the brown stone ring is from one of my favorite online stores, Inspiredsilver.com Bottom left: a glorious gift brought to me from NYC Bottom right: Charlotte Russe (my fave ring store...always 2 for $8 and they come in all sort of sizes!!!)

Comments

Popular Posts