Birth month day 5 (a little late!): D is for Disney and Day 4 Recap


Well you've probably figured out that it is actually Day 6...and almost the end of Day 6 at that. Day 5 was a crazy busy day and I had a super fun evening celebrating with friends and had no time for posting. 

So today you will get the letter D post in photos. :)

D is for DISNEY

Disney and everything related has been such a huge source of happiness for me for as long as I can remember. There is too much to share in this one post, so I am giving you a glimpse into my Disney photo album. All of these photos were taken and edited by me with my iPhone. Hope you enjoy!


Figurine in the Art of Disney store @ Epcot


Grand Floridian at Christmas

My castle just before a giant storm...welcome to Central Florida

Spaceship Earth at night

The crazies and I with my castle

View of the castle from the rose garden

Me and my princess


Tree of Life @ Animal Kingdom

The Haunted Mansion...one of my favorites!

Dinner in Mexico @ Epcot

Yay for Hollywood Studios!

Great Movie Ride @ Hollywood Studios

English Gardens @ Epcot

Morocco @ Epcot 

More Morocco @ Epcot 

English Gardens @ Epcot with some Fairy dust

Italy @ Epcot

And even more English gardens @ Epcot

Day 4 Recap

Top left: My glorious Panera cookie from my boxed lunch (I was cooped up in a meeting, but I had food and nice people)
Top middle: Came back from all morning meeting to find my desk decorated by awesome coworkers
Top right: Last day of school dinner at Firehouse with Baby Girl and Mr. Thrifty
Middle left: Shuffle song of the day from my all time favorite band, Sixpence None the Richer
Middle Right: $4 amazing ring from Plato's Closet purchased on Birthmonth Day 1
Bottom Left: $5 amazing necklace purchased from Plato's Closet on birth month day 1
Bottom middle: a K cup in my absolute favorite coffee flavor
Bottom right: Beautiful Creation paintings hanging in the room I was meeting in. I got to face them all meeting and enjoy them!

Ok friends, stop by tomorrow for E & F posts and Days 5 & 6 recaps!

peace, love, and DISNEY!
chrissy :)

Comments

Popular Posts