Birth Month Day 7: F is for FAVORITES and Day 6 Recap
F is for Favorites
Now is were I attempt the death defying...um...life threatening...um...brain injuring feat of listing my 38 favorite things. 38, you ask? Oh yes, here is where I admit my age, dear friends. In a matter of days I will be in my late 30's just a mere step away from the dreaded 40. So, I will distract myself by listing my favorite things so as to ease the pain....
- Disney everything...parks, movies, toys, songs, clothes, etc.
- Beach days
- Brown paper packages...no joke. I tie mine with ribbon instead of string though.
- Rainy day naps
- Freshly painted fingernails
- Tiny things and miniatures
- 80's Teen movies...16 Candles is my favorite
- Pinning all of the things
- Star Wars
- Glass jars and bottles
- Pink roses
- Being barefoot
- Driving with the windows down and the music loud
- Hot showers with good smelling soap
- Sleeping to the sound of the ocean
- Maple syrup...the real stuff
- Images and shapes of birds, but not live birds
- Vintage furniture
- A-line dresses
- Giant lollipops
- Clean sheets
- High heels
- Large rings...the more sparkly the better
- Harry Potter
- Owls...I actually like the real ones too
- Daisies of all sort
- Twinkle lights
- Dr. Pepper
- Soft jeans full of holes
- Cereal for any meal
- Live music and theater
- Giant earrings
- Buttercream frosting
- Christmas songs
- Purses and bags of all types
That was actually easier than I thought! How about you? What are your favorite things??
Birth Month Day 6 Recap:
Top left: That is my "I just left work at 6:45pm on Friday BUT I am now on VACATION" selfie
Top middle: Car ride home shuffle song of the day
Top right: Sweet little birds at work
Middle left: Cinderella Pez (a combo of two of my favorites!) gifted to me by my sweet Rebekah
Middle right: Spent the evening going back through a ton of my Disney photos that I have taken and edited over the past few years. Make sure you check out the D for Disney post.
Bottom left: Cutest. Coke can. EVER!
Bottom middle: 1 of 2 pairs of beautiful free trade earrings gifted to me by Rebekah as well.
Bottom right: Ride to work shuffle song of the day
Enough posting for today...time for me to get ready for a fun evening at the movies....Disney movie of course!
See you tomorrow!
peace, love, and favorite things,